Supporting Measures for Multi-ride / Periodic Tickets
for Reserved Seats Only Service
During Peace Memorial Days Period
In line with the government's epidemic prevention measures, THSR shall be providing reserved seats only service during the Holidays of Peace Memorial Days Period from February 26 to March 1. As non-reserved seats service will not be provided, multi-ride/periodic tickets shall be suspended, and the relevant supporting measures are as follows:
Ticket validity period shall be extended by 6 days
- If the expiry dates of the periodic and multi-ride tickets fall between February 26 to March 1, the number of days extended shall be in accordance with the "Periodic Tickets Guides" and "Multi-Ride Tickets Guides” regulations. In addition, besides resuming the use of periodic and multi-ride tickets on March 2 and 3, THSR shall extend the expiry date by an additional 2 days, which is a total of 6 days.
- For periodic/multi-ride tickets which comply with the requirements of expiry date extension, the system will automatically calculate the extended expiry date, and update it when the passenger passes through the gantry with the periodic /multi-ride ticket.
- Passengers may check the ticket's extended expiry date from the "Travel Information Inquiry" kiosks in the stations, or through the "Multi-Ride and Periodic Ticket Inquiry System" on the THSR website, or in the THSR APP.
Refund Constrains for Period Ticket
Because periodic ticket service is resumed during March 2 and 3 and the expiry date is extended, if passengers intend to refund the ticket after the extension, the refund shall be handled manually. And the refund process will take a maximum of 15 working days, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.
- Validity period extension examples of 30-day periodic/multi-ride tickets:
Additional one non-reserved seat ticket of 50% discount are provided for Multi-ride Ticket passengers
- For multi-ride tickets purchased between 2021/02/08~02/25 (inclusive), and the rides available are fully utilized within the validity date between 03/02~05/01, passengers may, before 2021/05/15 (inclusive), purchase one non-reserved seat ticket from the station's ticket counter at 50% discount for the same station-to-station interval by presenting the multi-ride ticket eligible for the promotion.
- The price of a half-price non-reserved seat ticket is calculated based on 50% of the full fare of a non-reserved seat; the full fare of a non-reserved seat shall be in accordance with the fare as published in THSR stations.
- Passengers eligible for the promotion will be able to purchase a 50% discount non-reserved seat ticket about 40 minutes after utilizing all their rides. The rules are as follows:
- When redeeming the half-price non-reserved seat ticket, the station-to-station interval of the ride has to be the same as that of the multi-ride tickets purchased earlier. Changing the station-to-station interval or changing to a reserved seat cabin at additional charge is not permitted.
- The refund amount for half-price non-reserved seat tickets shall be calculated by deducting the refund processing fee from the actual fare charged. However, the promotion is redeemed to have been utilized and the passenger no longer qualifies for the promotion.
- Passengers may inquire the 50% discount non-reserved seat ticket redemption status from the "Travel Information Inquiry" kiosks in the stations, or through the "Multi-Ride and Periodic Ticket Inquiry System" on the THSR website.
- This promotion may not be combined with other promotions.
- Recent promotions for Multi-ride Tickets are concluded as following:
Peak Holidays Period for Reserved Seats Only Conditions for Half-priced Non-reserved Seat Ticket Promotions CNY 02/08~02/16 Multi-ride Tickets purchased before 2021/02/07 (inclusive.) All rides utilized between 2021/02/17 ~ 04/19. Redeem the half-price non-reserved seat ticket before 2021/04/30 (inclusive.) Peace Memorial Day 02/26~03/01 Multi-ride Tickets purchased between 2021/02/08 ~ 02/25 (inclusive.) All rides utilized between 2021/03/02 ~ 05/01. Redeem the half-price non-reserved seat ticket before 2021/05/15 (inclusive.)
- Unless otherwise specified, the promotion shall be handled in accordance with THSR's "Passenger Transportation Contract" and "Multi-Ride Tickets Guides” regulations.
THSRC reserves the right to adjust or terminate these measures.