2022 Multi-ride Ticket Promotion
- If TGo members purchase multi-ride tickets, and use up all the rides available within the event period, April 1 to June 30, 2022 (no restriction on purchase date), they can receive a discount voucher for reserved seats in standard cars based on the total price of the multi-ride tickets at the time of purchase.
- For ticket fares less than NT$2,200, a 25% off voucher will be given.
- For ticket fares between NT$2,200 to NT$5,000, a 35% off voucher will be given.
- For ticket fares more than NT$5,000, a 50% off voucher will be given.
- For example:
- A passenger purchases a 30 day/10 rides/Taipei - Taichung Multi-ride Ticket, and the total fare is NT$5,535. If the passenger uses up all rides before 4/15, he or she will receive a 50% off voucher next month.
- A passenger purchases a 60 day/8 rides/Taichung - Tainan Multi-ride Ticket, and the total fare is NT$4,635. If the passenger uses up all rides before 5/20, he or she will receive a 35% off voucher next month.
- Each member account can earn up to two vouchers each month.
- Please be sure to provide the correct TGo member account number (ID card number or membership card number) at the time of ticket purchase. For those eligible, upon completion of all rides, THSR will send the e-voucher to the TGo member's account. You will not be able to participate in this event without providing your TGo member account number at the time of ticket purchase or before using up all rides within the effective period. If you do not have TGo membership yet, please join TGo before purchasing your ticket and complete the account activation to enjoy the discounts and benefits.
- If a multi-ride ticket is found to have been used by a passenger other than the registered ticket holder, THSR shall collect an excess fare and 50% penalty charge in accordance with "Passenger Transportation Contract". Furthermore, the holder of the multi-ride tickets shall not be eligible for the promotion.
- Please use your multi-ride ticket to pass through the ticket barrier correctly before and after your journey. If the entry or exit record of the ticket is not complete, it will affect your eligibility to participate in the promotion.
Calculation method for the e-vouchers
The promotion is settled once a month. Those who are eligible for the promotion will receive the e-Voucher on the 10th of the month following the complete usage of the multi-ride tickets. The e-voucher will be transferred to the TGo account used when purchasing the tickets. Details:
- Those who finish using all the rides between 4/1 to 4/30 will receive the e-voucher on 5/10.
- Those who finish using all the rides between 5/1 to 5/31 will receive the e-voucher on 6/10.
- Those who finish using all the rides between 6/1 to 6/30 will receive the e-voucher on 7/10.
E-voucher conditions of use
- The e-voucher is applicable for travel dates before August 31, 2022 but it is not applicable during the peak transportation days.
- This discount voucher is only applicable to THSR members for tickets purchased via TGo, and can only be redeemed for standard class reserved seats. The fare is calculated by applying the e-voucher discount (25% off, 35% off, 50% off) on the full fare for standard car reserved seats.
- This discount voucher allows any ride interval and any train number. However, it may not be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
- Once the discount voucher has been redeemed, if the ticket is canceled or refunded (including for situations such as natural disasters, train delays), the original discount eligibility will no longer be applicable.
- If you need to make any changes after ticket purchase, please go to the station ticket counter. One change is permitted only, and the fare difference must be made up (or refunded) accordingly.
- Please board the train based on the train number, car number, and designated departure and destination stations specified on the ticket. Those who wish to change their rides or take seats in business cars shall pay the full fare difference between the discount fare and full fare, and will be charged an additional penalty fee of 50% of the fare difference.
- For any other matters, please refer to the THSR TGo Member Terms of Service and Rules on Bonus Points. Please refer to the THSR "Passenger Transportation Contract" and "Multi-Ride Tickets Guides" for relevant requirements.
- THSR Corporation reserves the right to interpret, cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this event. Any supplements or explanations to the event will be published on the THSR website, and no other notice will be given.