At present, our partnering convenience stores are 7-ELEVEN, FamilyMart, Hi-Life and OK Mart; passengers can purchase THSR tickets at the ticketing system of the convenience stores mentioned above. (New partnering convenience stores will be announced separately)
- Reservations, Payments, and Collection of Tickets
- Check, Payment and Collection of the Reserved Tickets
- Refund of the Convenience Store Ticket
- Check for ticket fares.
- Check for vacancy
- Business Car Seats Modification Service
Collection of tickets Service Time
- Purchasing the tickets: Passenger can make reservation, payment, and collection of tickets in 24 hours.
Cancellation of tickets Service Time
- 7-ELEVEN, FamilyMart
• Cash payment ticket: AM 07:00 ~ PM 11:00
• Credit Card / UnionPay payment ticket: 24 hours
- Hi-Life, OK mart
• Cash payment ticket: AM 5:00 ~ PM 11:00
• Credit Card/UnionPay payment ticket: 24 hours
P.S. Not every convenience store can provide service following the above operation hours.
Please visit the station ticket sales window directly at least 30 minutes before departure if the chain stores can’t provide the services.
Due to maintenance or other situations, it may suspend 24 hours refund service for credit card or UnionPay card. Please keep notice on the announcement.
Period opens for booking
The system provides reservation for the train which departure date is no more than 28 days later. Nevertheless, on the travel day, the on-line reservation is only applicable to the train which departure time is no less than 30 minutes before train departure. (If the opening hours need to be adjusted due to force majeure, THSR will make additional announcements.)
Types and Numbers
- The service provides reservations of reserved seats, including Adult Tickets, Child Tickets, Senior Tickets and Disabled Tickets.
- A maximum of 10 tickets permitted for each booking, for return tickets, a maximum of 5 tickets can be booked at a time.
- Senior or Disabled Tickets can be purchased only by the passengers having ID Cards of R.O. C.
- Reservations of Group Tickets or Accessible Seats shall refer to the ticketing regulations.
Notice for Payments
- After completion of booking is made at the convenience store ticketing system, the system will print out the payment slip and ticket collection notice. Passenger must take the payment slip to the convenience store counter and make payment within 10 minutes, failure to do so will result in cancellation of the transaction, and the passenger will be required to perform the booking procedure again.
- If the passenger has obtained a booking number from THSRC online booking or T Express system, the convenience store system can be utilized to make payment and collect the ticket. Passengers could also make payment via electronic convenience store payment barcode produced by T Express and get physical tickets for your trip. Convenience store payment barcode expires in 10 minutes. Passengers could follow the same procedures to get the new one after about 15 minutes if payment barcode fails to be utilized or produced. Not every convenience store provides the above services. When making payment, the convenience store will charge a handling fee of NT$10 per ticket.
- Convenience store ticketing system will not allow more than 2 payment barcode slips to checkout at the same time. The rule is suitable to paper or electronic slips. Customers should checkout one slip and then deal with the next one sequentially.
- The convenience store counter accepts passengers’ payments by cash or any other means accepted by the convenience store.