The system provides 24-hour service.
- Check for ticket fares.
- Check for passenger's booking record.
- Instant reservation and online payment.
- Cancellation of passenger's booking record.
- Change of booking and reduce the number of passengers
- Check for vacancy
Ticketing and Notice
Period opens for booking
- Tickets are available to book 29 days up to 1 hour prior to scheduled time of departure. Furthermore, when the advance booking date falls on a Friday or Saturday, it will be extended to the Sunday after.
- If the period opens for booking adjusted due to force majeure, THSRC will make additional announcements.
Types of Tickets Open for Booking
- The system provides booking for reserved seats with adult tickets, child tickets, senior tickets and disabled tickets.
- Maximum of 10 tickets permitted for each booking, for return tickets, a maximum of 5 tickets can be booked at a time.
- Senior or disabled tickets are available only for passengers who have ID of R. O. C.
- Passengers who need to book group or disabled tickets, please refer to Ticketing regulations.
- Payment: After booking, please make payment by the deadline through this service or T Express, payments and collection of tickets can also be made at the THSR stations and our partnering convenience stores.Booking records of passengers who do not make payment before the deadline will not be kept.
- VISA, MasterCard, JCB, American Express, and China UnionPay cards are accepted for online payment. (For online payment, we only accept American Express® Cards issued by American Express International Taiwan Incorporation, and CTBC Bank Co., Ltd. For other American Express Card holders, please purchase tickets at the Ticket Window.)
- Payment Terms:
- For departure three days after booking, the payment should be made within three days of booking.
- For departure within three days of booking, the latest payment should be made one day before departure.
- For same-day booking, the payment should be made at least 30 minutes before departure.
Notice for Ticket Collection
- When collecting tickets, please present ID number used for booking and the reservation number. Tickets can be collected from partnering convenience stores, T Express (for adult tickets, or single one child ticket) , Ticket Window, and the ticket vending machine at any THSR station during opening hours.
- Senior tickets and disabled tickets require ID documents or disability certificates as proof. Please present relevant documents such as ID or the disability certificate when collecting tickets from our partnering convenience stores, or from Ticket Window at any THSR stations.
- Please take note of the passenger's departure time and complete the ticket collection procedure in advance. If passengers are unable to collect the ticket on time and miss the originally booked train, no refunds will be given.
- Note: Collecting ticket from our partnering convenience store or through T Express, please refer to the website instructions.
Change of Booking
- Before collecting tickets and the payment is not completed, passengers can change the booking record( Only changing outbound date and time) , reduce the number of tickets, and cancel the booking through the system free of charge.
- Passengers who have made payment but have not collected the tickets can cancel the ticket at least 30 minutes before departure through the system or at the Ticket Window in any THSR station.
- Before collecting tickets and the payment is completed, passengers can modify the trip or reduce the number of tickets or reduce the trip through the system. Passengers may modify each trip once at no costs through the system. For any further modifications, passengers will be requested to cancel the booking(s) and make another reservation. If passengers intend to reduce the number of ticket(s), to reduce the trip(s), or to refund the ticket(s), a handling fee of NT$20 per ticket will be applicable. (Credit Card Promotions are excluded.) The aforementioned changes must be completed at least 30 minutes prior departure(For round-trip tickets, admitted changes deadline will be based on outbound tickets departure time) .
- Passengers who want to change the booking and reduce the number of tickets after payment can pay the difference, or get the refund with the regulations as below:
- If the total ticket price is lower than the original price after the change is made, the difference in price will be reimbursed to your credit card account.
- If the total ticket price is higher than the original price, the total amount will be reimbursed to your credit card account, and you must repay the entire amount of the new ticket price. Please confirm that the repayment has been completed; if you fail to pay in time, no changes will be made to your original booking record.
- After change the booking through this service, "change once" will be noticed in the back of tickets when passengers collect tickets. If passengers want to change the booking once again, then a surcharge of NT$20 per ticket is needed. If passengers choose our partnering convenient stores to refund tickets, then the surcharge paid by the passenger will not be refunded.
Cancellation of Booking
Passengers who have made payment but have not collected the tickets can cancel the ticket at least 30 minutes before departure through the system, T Express or at the Ticket Window in any THSR station.
- When canceling an online payment through the service or T Express, the surcharge will be deducted from the original sum and returned to the credit card owner's account.Before completion of payment, passengers are able to cancel the booking through the system free of charge.After payment is made online and before collecting tickets, passengers could cancel their booking(s) by themselves on this system at least 30 minutes before departure , handling fee of NT$20 per ticket will be applicable. (Credit Card Promotions are excluded.).
- When applying for cancellations at the station, please present ID number used for booking and the reservation number.
- When canceling an online payment, the surcharge will be deducted from the original sum and returned to the credit card owner's account( except in exceptional circumstances). It takes 7-15 days to make the cancellation (exclude holidays and weekends).
Note: Passengers who have collected ticket from our partnering convenience store or T Express, please refer to the website instructions to apply for the ticket refund.