The 7th car is equipped with four conveniently accessible seats. Seats 13A and 14A are available for parking electric wheelchairs, while seats 13E and 14E are available for parking folding ones.
Ticket Purchase Notice
- High speed rail trains are equipped with accessible seats for passengers with limited mobility (including wheelchair users and passengers with casts on his/her legs that cannot bend and have been confirmed to impaired mobility on-site). (For discount tickets for people with disabilities, please refer to the description of concession tickets）
Dimensions restrictions for medical assistive devices
- Considering the configuration of train seats, the medical assistive devices (mobility scooter/electrically powered wheelchair) used by passengers, may not exceed 125 cm in length, 90 cm in width, and 185 cm in height.
Accessible seating tickets service
- Please refer to respective train station ticket offices, by calling the customer service line, or use “ live chat” channel.
- Tickets for accessible seats can be paid and collected at the THSR station ticket window, ticket vending machines, our partnering convenience stores, or via the T Express app. Please refer to the relevant instructions for collecting tickets.
Change of accessible seating tickets
- Before collecting tickets, change of reservations for accessible seats can only be made 30 minutes before the schedule departure of the train, by calling our customer service line, or from the THSR station ticket window. No handling fees will be charged for the first change. If tickets have been collected, please go to the THSR station ticket window for assistance.
Customer Service Line
- Customer Service Line (representative number): 4066-3000; for Miaoli, Taitung, Kinmen, Matsu areas and mobile phone users, please dial 02-4066-3000. (operating hours 6:00 am-12:00 pm)
※ Please note that these numbers are not toll-free, fees will be charged according to local telephone rates and mobile phone rates.
Station Accessibility Services
THSR stations offer special travel guide services for disabled passengers and passengers with reduced mobility. Welcome people use this service and reserve in advance.
Passengers can make a reservation in front of the Passenger Service Counter or make a reservation call through THSR Customer Service Line.
- If a wheelchair passenger who is traveling along makes a reservation of THSR guide service, the Company will make the reservation of Accessible Car for him/her in order to take care of the passenger nearby.
- Please meet the station staff member in front of the Passenger Service Counter or the entrance of the station 20 minutes before the departure of the reserved train.
Seats can be rotated 90 degrees to facilitate companions to take care of disabled travelers, and seat belts are provided. Among the seats, passengers sitting in 13A and 14A can choose to remain in their wheelchairs or transfer to the train seats. There is an emergency button under the window next to the seat for passengers to call the train crew if necessary.
At the entrance of the 7th car, there is an accessible toilet along with an emergency button. Please do not touch the button, it is for emergency only.
Rehabus services are provided by the county and city governments.
Duofu Care & Services
- Service number: 02-8663-9398