THSR Shuttle Bus
- Since January 1st, 2016, passengers need to use an electronic ticket to take the THRS Shuttle Bus once for getting on/off at THRS Taichung Station. Passengers who have no electronic tickets need to pay the traffic fees in cash. The usage rule of an electronic ticket is made by Taichung City Government.
- Bus driver of THSR Shuttle Bus may request passengers to provide a THSR ticket for free shuttle services. Please keep ticket stubs.
TRA and MRT
Taiwan Railways Timetable Information：
Nangang / Taipei / Banqiao Station
Taipei City Public Transportation Office-Bus Information and Transit Systems：https://ebus.gov.taipei
Taoyuan City Government-Taoyuan City Bus Time Systems：http://ebus.tycg.gov.tw/NewTaoyuan/Dybus.aspx
Hsinchu County Government-Hsinchu Transportation System：http://ibus.hsinchu.gov.tw
Taichung City Government -Bus Information System：http://citybus.taichung.gov.tw/cms/en
Chiayi County Government-Bus Information and Transit Systems：http://18.104.22.168/Index.aspx
Tainan City Government-Tainan City Bus：http://2384.tainan.gov.tw/NewTNBusWeb
Kaohsiung City Government-Kaohsiung City Real-Time Bus Arrival Information：https://ibus.tbkc.gov.tw/ksbusn/BusRoute.aspx
Miaoli Station/ Changhua Station/ Yunlin Station/ Taiwanbus
Taiwan Bus-Highway Bus Information Systemhttps://www.taiwanbus.tw/Express.aspx?Lang=En
- Service number: 4058-8888
- Mobile number: 55688
- Website: https://www.taiwantaxi.com.tw/EN/en_about.html
- The taxis at THSR Taoyuan, Hsinchu, Taichung, Changhua and Tainan Stations are provided and administrated by Taiwan Taxi.
Chung Hsin Electric & Machinery Mfg. Corp. （DODOHOME）
THSR Taoyuan, Hsinchu, Miaoli, Taichung, Changhua, Yunlin, Chiayi, Tainan and Zuoying Stations are provided with parking lots for vehicles and motorcycles, which are charged and administrated by DODOHOME.
The charging standard is as below：
|Parking Charges||Hourly Fare||Daily Charge (00:00~23:59)
|Car Park||General Use||Miaoli, Changhua, Yunlin, Chiayi, Tainan stations||NT$30||NT$180|
|Taoyuan, Taichung Station, Hsinchu||NT$40||NT$240|
|Special Use||Taoyuan Station Outdoor Park(P1, P2)||NT$50||NT$500|
|Taichung Station Park(P2) for vehicles picking up passengers||NT$50||NT$500|
|Note: Parking withing 30 minutes is free.|
- Since July 1, 2012, THSR Taichung Station started to practice the "diverting the floors for different parking needs" at, Park P2 (about 55 spaces) at the 1st floor. It is arranged for "Complimentary Parking Space for Vehicles Picking Up Passengers Only," and parking within 30 minutes there is free of charge. It is convenient for meeters and greeters. Plus, the parking rate is adjusted to NTD$50 per hour for reducing the long occupation of vehicles.Also, the parking fare of Taichung station P1 parking (about 1400 spaces) is still NTD$40 per hour, and the daily fee is NT$240.
- Service number: (02) 2655-0818
Rehabus provided by the county and city governments.
Duofu Care & Services
- Service number: (02) 8663-9398