Ticketing and Notice
Applicable for specific dates and class only; not limited to specific train number or seat.
- Unreserved tickets are valid for all trains and seating accommodation. Carriage No. 10~ No.12 (3 carriages) on every train are unreserved seating cars.
- Valid for full fare, Concession tickets (Children, Seniors, Disabled) only. Not applicable for group tickets.
- Unreserved tickets are valid for the specific date listed on the ticket only.
- Unreserved seniors and disabled tickets can only be purchased at the staffed ticket offices.
Modification, Refund, Delay
- Unreserved ticket holders who need to change the departure date are required to repurchase the tickets based on the refund policy.
- The changing, refund, or delay policy of unreserved seating tickets is identical to the policy of reserved seating tickets.
- On unreserved cars, seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. When the seats are full, passengers may stand in the carriage or entrance space without blocking the access of other passengers.
- Wheelchair seating is not provided on unreserved seating cars.
- Each car is equipped with "Priority Seats", each located near at the front and back entrance.
Non-Reserved Seats Tickets
|NT / Dollars|
Blue background for Full Fare Tickets. | Red background for Concession Tickets