Passengers in wheelchairs can reserve conveniently accessible seats on trains. (Eligibility Criteria for Concession Ticket）
Please purchase the concession tickets with disability cards from the partnered convenience stores or from the ticket sales windows at any THSR stations. Online ticketing does not provide services for the reservation of accessible cars. If passengers need to reserve the accessible cars, please call our Customer Service Line: 4066-3000. Miaoli, Taitung, Kinmen and Matsu areas and mobile phones: 02-4066-3000.
※ The above numbers are non-toll-free numbers, and charges are based on regular domestic and cell phone rates. To reserve Tickets, please contact the Ticket Sales Window at any THSR stations or call the Customer Service Line.
THSR Guide Services
THSR stations offer special travel guide services for disabled passengers and passengers with reduced mobility. Welcome people use this service and reserve in advance.
Passengers can make a reservation in front of the Passenger Service Counter or make a reservation call through THSR Customer Service Line.
- THSR Customer Service Line: 4066-3000
- Miaoli, Taitung, Kinmen and Matsu areas and mobile phones: 02-4066-3000
※ The above numbers are non-toll-free numbers, and charges are based on regular domestic and cell phone rates.
- If a wheelchair passenger who is traveling along makes a reservation of THSR guide service, the Company will make the reservation of Accessible Car for him/her in order to take care of the passenger nearby.
- Please meet the station staff member in front of the Passenger Service Counter or the entrance of the station 20 minutes before the departure of the reserved train.
- The 7th car of every train has four conveniently accessible seats for passengers in wheelchairs. Two seats are available for parking electric wheelchairs, and two seats are available for parking folding ones. Disabled passengers can choose to sit at their wheelchairs with fixtures or to sit at the train seats with seat belts.
- Design of Seat：Seats can be rotated 180 degrees to facilitate companion care of disabled travelers.
- Call-To-Aid：Convenient for tourists call service if necessary.
Rehabus services are provided by the county and city governments.
Duofu Care & Services
- Service number: 02-8663-9398